Join us for the 3nd Annual Running of the Roses fundraiser to benefit Stockhands Horses for Healing, a 501(c)3 non-profit therapeutic riding center on Saturday, May 6, 2017 at the Ohio Wesleyan Hamilton-Williams Center, Benes Room. This event supports our programs in equine assisted therapies for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental and physical delays and disabilities. Derby Attire is encouraged. Approximate Post Time is 6:34pm. Support the Equine Assisted Therapy Program and our horses.
The Stockhands Derby Event is one of our best and loved by our community every year. It features a silent auction, heavy hors d’oeuvres & food samplings from some of Ohio’s Best, mint julep samplings plus much much more!
- Welcoming Dave Kaylor as or MC
- Enjoy great food provided by the Old Bag of Nails (66 North Sandusky St, Delaware, OH 43015)
- Watch the Derby with us
- Download the Derby Event Event Flyer (here) and share it with your friends
- Sponsors are always appreciated: Sponsor our event! Download the Sponsor Letter (here)
- Volunteer to help with the event. Download the Volunteer Letter (here)
- Saturday, May 6th, 2017
- 5:00PM to 9:00PM (approximate post time 6:34PM)
- Ohio Wesleyan Hamilton-Williams Center
40 Rowland Ave.
Delaware, OH 43015
- See Map
Tickets & Sponsor Options:
- Purchase Tickets or Sponsoships Online (below) or call Lisa Benton at 614-318-5718
- $45 entry ticket includes heavy hors d’oeuvres, food samplings from local and central Ohio restaurants, 2 drink tickets (additional drink tickets available for purchase), silent auction bidding number and door prizes.
- Sponsorship Ticket Levels are also available (download the – MS-Word format)…
Stockhands Horses for Healing is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization